Thursday, February 12, 2009

Project Status

I mentioned on my last post about me dropping blacksmithing for jewelcrafting for maximizing my tradeskills as much as I can.

I'm currently at Tanaris right now on my DK mining some mithril. I think I need about 120 mithril ores then I have to move onto thorium. I must say that the extra mount speed bonus from the Unholy tree is really helping me out.

I've also flew around Borean Tundra(on my warrior) to get some cobalt ores for prospecting in the future. I'm prolly going to do another fly over on that zone and then head to the infamous Sholazar Basin to get some Saronite.

I didn't go to the main group this weekend in clearing Naxx, I'll be going with Group 2 instead. It was in the GMOTD that this Sunday will be the last Group 2 Naxx raid. There are no details yet but what it means basically for me is if Betrayer doesn't drop this sunday, my chances on getting one will be cut in half since I have to group together with another Fury warrior who also needs it.

Back to my project. I really want to finish it before this Sunday or the latest before the next Naxx raid after this week's reset. I would be gaining around an extra 60+ Str from both JC and BS.

2 comments:

Kinzlayer said...

Did you mean to say that you will be dropping mining rather then blacksmithing?

Also are you using any guides to power level your JC? I would suggest http://www.wow-professions.com/wowguides/wow_jewelcrafting_leveling_guide.html as my warlock had really awesome success with that guide to 438 now.

Unknown said...

ah yes I meant that =P. Will fix the typo

Yeah I've been using that list in stockpiling up my materials.